TwentyHost is a trading name of Future Internet Services.
Future Internet Services is committed to protecting your privacy. We strictly adhere to all the requirements of the UK data protection legislation. We maintain the security of any personal data you provide us with.
- We track visitors to our website for statistical reasons. Data such as IP addresses, ISP hostnames, browsers, operating systems is collected.
- We use this information internally to create visitor statistics.
- We never make this information available to any other person or body outside of our company.
- During the order process we require customers to input their personal details; such as name, address, phone number and email. We only request information from you which is necessary for the completion of your order.
- All information gathered during this process is collected over a secure connection.
- Customers may log into our secure Billing area to see or amend this information.
- We do not share, rent, sell or provide any third party with your personal data at any time, except where the UK law requires us to do so.
- Our payment processing partners require some personal information to be entered during the payment process, to assist with the elimination of fraud. To assist you, we may forward this data to them at the point of payment. We do not forward any of your information which you cannot see or amend.
- For fraud prevention, we may in certain cases, verify the details we hold about you with professional external sources.
- Our payment processing partners do not provide us with any of your financial details. We do not have access to your credit or debit card details if you pay us via an external payment partner.
- Any payment details you provide directly to us (via our website or telephone) are always stored in an encrypted format.
- We store your data in a secure online database, with offline copies stored in a secure environment. We take the appropriate security measures to safeguard this information.